If you are looking for a revit training centre in kolkata, you have come to the right place as we will guide you about the software in detail along with our course information.
Autodesk Revit is a building information modeling (BIM) software developed by Autodesk for professionals looking forward to working in mechanical, civil, electrical and plumbing engineering. It is a software that happens to be powerful enough for leveraging dynamic data within intelligent models. It is a software utilised for streamlining the engineering design process, thereby making product development and design more productive.
Every intelligent model developed with this software represents a whole project and remain stored within a single database file. This facilitates development created in one part of the model for been automatically propagated to the additional parts of the model, thereby improving the workflow for users
This course at our revit training centre will assist professionals and students to leverage the software for developing product simulation, design, tooling creation and design communication along with many other benefits. Professionals currently working in or looking for careers in civil, electrical, plumbing or mechanical engineering fields are likely to discover numerous advantages of utilising this software.
The building information modelling workflow provided by this software not just enhances productivity but additionally helps to streamline your documentation and design workflows, thereby speeding projects from inception to completion and automating updates throughout your model with a particular design transformation. Our course provided by the professionals in the revit training centre in kolkata will assist the candidates in mastering the technology improving their productivity and skills to a greater level. We cover:
1. Idea of adding CSV information into families
2. Using parametric parts concerning configuration with structure making
3. Outwardly imparting plan expectation
4. Working effectively with data from customers
Why Choose Us?
1. Our professionals help deliver quality learning experiences to professionals and students. Our comprehensive training courses like autocad training, catia training, etc will assist you in increasing your product knowledge, thereby preparing for the real world projects and achieving your career goals.
2. Backed by reliability, our staff maintain a certified background, thereby helping you explore new learning opportunities.
3. Our courses are carried out by approved instructors within the classroom training facility, thereby conducting professionally through virtual classroom participation concerning the pandemic.
Our e-learning courses combine instructor monitored project based learning with advanced skill including workflow, future and design of making.
4. We happen to be one of the best revit training centre in Kolkata, thereby preparing for students for certification exam preparation courses along with practice exams. Apart from that, our professionals help students with job ready initiatives concerning Industries like manufacturing and construction.
5. With years of expertise in this field, we have experienced faculties in a friendly atmosphere, thereby helping students gain both practical and theoretical knowledge in this field. Other than that, we offer courses within a budget to suit everyone’s pocket.
6. We have certified instructors who are recognised for their instruction skills and product mastery, thereby demonstrating delivery and instructional skills.
With an immense product knowledge required to satisfy industry standards and lead forces with an instructional settings, our professionals are issued and validated by reputable companies thereby making customers trust them accurately.
Module 2: Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Module 3: Revit Architecture
Feature, Projects, Project Templates, Default Project Template, Revit File Types, Exploring the User Interface, Building Elements, Revit Elements and Families
Module 4: Starting a Project
Drawing Aids, Project Units
Module 5: Walls
Basic Wall, Stacked Wall, Curtain Wall, Wall Properties, Arc Walls, Creating a wall element type, Compound Structure, Vertically Compound Walls, Adding Sweeps and Reveals, Wall Shapes and Openings, Wall Joins, Working with Grids
Module 6: Modifying Commands
Move, Copy, Paste
Editing Pasted Elements
Paste Aligned, Create Similar, Rotate, Mirror, Array, Scale, Trim / Extend, Offset, Align
Module 7: Doors & Windows
Module 8: Components o Loading Component
Placing Components, Modifying Properties, Introduction to Modern Medium Library
Module 9: Managing Views
Floor Plan View, Ceiling Plan View, Cutting a Plan View, Plan Region, Elevation View, Section View
Module 10: 3D Views
Module 11: Dimensions
Temporary Dimensions, Permanent Dimensions
Module 12: Constraints
Applying and Removing Constraints
Module 13: Roofs o Roof by Footprint
Roof by Extrusion, Join/unjoin roofs, Roof Ridges
Module 14: Openings
On Face, Vertical Opening, Shaft opening, Dormer opening Wall opening
Module 15: Curtain Walls
Creating Curtain Walls, Curtain Grids, Mullions, Reshaping Curtain Wall Panels, Merging Curtain Wall Panels, Adding Curtain Door Panel
Module 16: Stairs, Ramp & Railing
Creating Stairs, Stair Calculator, Modifying Stairs, Stair Properties
Text & Tag
Import from CAD
Module 17: Rooms
Room Plans, Room Separation Line and Boundaries, Room Schedule
Module 18: Areas
Area Schemes, Area Plans, Area Boundaries, Area Tags, Color Schemes
Module 19: Rendering
Contour line Label, Modifying Toposurface