Best Python Training Institute in Kolkata
Python Full Stack Course in Kolkata
Benefits of learning Python
Countless applications are written in Python and mainly used for –
- Google’s ability to complete your search query
- Uber’s ability to calculate and display the estimated arrival time of your taxi
- Netflix’s ability to stream movies and TV shows you’ll love and more.
Take our Python data science training and watch your career soar to new heights!
Related job roles
With the guidance of a leading Python training institute like Techhub Solutions, you can explore career opportunities in the following fields:
- Python developer
- Web Developer
- Software developer
- Business Analyst
- Software programmer
- Full stack developer
Python Programming Course Objectives
- Understand Python’s status as the best scripting language for developers.
- Learn about Python applications and their design and programming.
- Find out how Python provides tools such as lists, tuples, and dictionaries.
- Identify standard object types in Python.
- Get access to use and operate data indexing and slicing in Python.
- Outline the structure of a program that runs in Python and define its components.
- Become familiar with conditioning in Python, especially decision making and loops.
- Develop skills in writing Python functions and passing the arguments.
- Knowledge and application of file processing processes, namely reading and writing files.
- Build and package Python modules for reuse.
- Understand various OOP concepts and how to design them.
- Learn about class inheritance which helps with reuse.
- Exception handling and error handling in Python.
Why is Python so Popular
The answer is very simple. The first reason is that it is very easy to learn compared to Java or other programming languages. Another reason is that it has a huge support community. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, there are many online communities where you can get help with Python programming.
There are many corporate sponsors like Facebook, Amazon, Google etc. Just like Java sponsored by Oracle. Python is used for big data, data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, scripting and much more. And the list goes on why Python is so popular.
Techhub Solutions is the most popular institute in Kolkata to learn the most popular Python programming language.
Python Training courses and Python Institutes near me
Python is the most popular programming language today. If you live in Kolkata and want to learn Python or planning to come to Kolkata and learn Python, you can Google for python training classes near me or python institutes near me.
You can search for Techhub Solutions on Google Maps from your location and you will see that you will find one of our offices within 5-10 km. So if you are looking for python training courses near me or python institutes near me, Google Techhub Solutions is the best choice for you.
Python courses at Techhub Solutions teach you from basics to advanced topics. At the end of this course, you can easily apply for Python developer jobs with 0 to 2 years experience in Kolkata or any other city.
What’s the best version of Python?
Latest Version – Python 3.9.0 is the best version and we use and recommend this Python version to all our students enrolled in our Python Certificate program.
What is Python used for?
It is used in web development, data analysis, machine learning, game development, helper scripting, and rapid testing of prototype software.
Python’s main applications are in the range –
- Great information
- Data Science
- Machine learning
- Scripts etc.
As for the requirements for an online Python certificate course, there are none, because anyone with programming skills can learn the language, even if he or she has never seen the source code of an app or website!
Downloading Python and Installing
Setting up path
Introduction to different IDE and Editors for Python
Basic Programs Handling Data Type
Python identifier, keywords, comments, etc
Variable, Standard Data Types
Python numbers, strings, operators
Conditional Statement, Looping, Control Statement
While Loop, For Loop
Break & Continue Statement
Strings indexing and splitting
Python Formatting operator
Built-in String functions
Python Data Structure
Functions in python
Defining a Function & Calling
Passing by Reference Vs Passing by Value
Global vs. Local variables
Default argument, keyword argument and Variable-length arguments
Modules & Packages in Python
Creating & importing Module
The dir() Function
What is Exception
Handling an Exception
The except Clause with Multiple Exceptions
The try-finally Clause
Handling different types of file
Opening a text file and a binary file
Different modes of opening a file
Reading and writing to a file
Operations using file-handling
Object and Classes in Python
Introduction to the concepts of OOP
Declaration of a class
Basic properties, constructor
self, super keywords
Creating an object of a class
Importing a custom class
Programs involving classes